Terms & Conditions
The “INSOUVLAKI” reserves the right to change the content of the website www.insouvlaki.com (hereinafter : the Website) at any time without notice. The audit of the technical information provided and the appropriateness of items ordered is the sole responsibility of the customer who uses the Site (hereinafter: the Customer). The “INSOUVLAKI” assumes no liability for any product incompatibilities with other products.
The Customer declares that all information provided by him for use of the Site is accurate. The Customer undertakes to cover any loss “INSOUVLAKI” or its subsidiaries or associated companies from using this Site and Customer’s account by unauthorized persons by the Customer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The “INSOUVLAKI” no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may result from the inability to use the Site and from any errors, interruptions, defects or delays in the operation of the Site or transmitted via this information online.
Faulty product price
The company is not responsible for any technical, typographical or spelling errors in price or product characteristics. If a product has an unusually low price, without any specific evidence to justify this, please contact us before ordering the product.
The “INSOUVLAKI” is a unique and exclusive holder of all copyrights of content and structure of the website except where expressly excluded. The use of this Site is the sole responsibility of the visitor-client relationship. We are not responsible for the malicious third party intervention. Visitors to the website undertake not to harm third parties with malicious use of the Site and we will not violate their privacy. The visit to the Website implies the unconditional acceptance of these terms.
Cancellation may be made in the following circumstances:
– If you have completed the online order but not yet shipped the product, you can cancel the order within 6 hours of its completion by sending an e-mail at email@example.com and our associates will take the cancellation of your order
– After receiving the product, contact us via the contact form explaining why you wish to cancel the order. One of our associates will help you directly and tell you all your options
SHIPPING OF OUR PRODUCTS
-We ship our products the next business day from the payment confirmation.
-Usually our products are delivered in 6-7 business days.
-We do not have any responsibility in case of a delay in the delivery only if we are not responsible for this.
Return Defective Product
The “INSOUVLAKI” gives you the right to return products purchased and ask for replacement in all cases where
- a) demonstrable fault of “INSOUVLAKI” sold the wrong products or products of poor quality and faulty (wrong in making the order, the pricing, its mission, damaged during the transport, poor packaging, etc.) and
- b) there was a problem or defect in the product (service or quality) which covers the product guarantee.
Return non-faulty goods
Due to the nature of online shopping is often the case not covered by the expectations of the final recipient of the product of choice, lack of physical contact with this type to buy. The “INSOUVLAKI” supporting e-commerce gives you the opportunity, through the completeness of the descriptions of which display the pages, to enjoy the privilege of direct contact with products available from your computer screen quickly and easily. But wanting to meet more of our customers, to highlight the benefits of internet use in our daily markets offer the possibility of returning goods. Below we present the conditions and ways to return non-defective products.
- The date of receipt of your order with the date of application for reimbursement not to exceed 14 calendar days.
- This product has not been used.
- The packaging is not compromised and is in its initial (factory) state.
- If you close the store
In this case, you can visit our store, and after check the condition of the product by the officer to guide you through the same for further action.
- If you receive via courier
In this case:
- Pack the product in a larger box to be protected during shipment.
- Place inside the package that you create a document which we cite the way in which you want to resolve the outstanding economic, when the product appears likely to return.
- You send the parcel through the courier agency from which you received your order Returns Department account. Please note that return costs are charged to the customer.
We would like to point out that if the product does not meet the above requirements will be returned to sender with the same charge.